Our corporate practice is at the heart of our practice as we a large number of leading multinational clients in every sector and advise on a broad spectrum of corporate and commercial legal matters in Egypt.
We advise our clients on day-to-day corporate legal matters covering, inter alia, the following:
- Incorporation and liquidation of companies, of any type;
- Opening branches and representative offices of foreign companies;
- Corporate governance issues including drafting, reviewing and filing corporate documentations related to Extraordinary and Ordinary General Shareholders Meetings and Board of Directors meetings;
- Reviewing the FDI reports from a legal point of view; and
- Share capital, shareholders rights (including issues related to minority shareholders rights), dividends distribution, transfer of shares or other securities.
We are proud of being appointed by the following notable clients to advise on day-to-day corporate legal matter:
- Africa Crest Education Group (ACE)
- Babcock & Wilcox
- DXC Technology
- Fluor Corporation
- General Electric
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- IBA Worldwide
- Mapei Group
- Polimeros Mexicanos
- Sinai Cement
- Wabtec Inc.