Soliman, Hashish & Partners, in collaboration with the International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (“ILO”), is delighted to offer one (1) full scholarship every year to one of the top ranked Egyptian students who is interested in studying the Master of Laws in International Trade Law at International Training Centre of ILO (the “LL.M”) and needs a financial support (the “Scholarship”).
The LL.M, in our own view, is one of the most ever practical LL.M that can extremely contribute to the career development in the legal specialization.
2. Scholarship Coverage:
The Scholarship covers only the following:
• Full tuition fee (including access to all online sessions and materials for distance learning);
• Accommodation fee at ILO campus; and
• Travel expenses from and to Turin, Italy.
All payments will be directly paid by our law firm to ILO.
3. Eligibility Criteria:
All the candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Scholarship offered by our law firm to study the LL.M at the International Training Centre of ILO. The Scholarship will only be awarded to the most outstanding qualified applicant.
• Acceptance of the LL.M application by the International Training Centre of ILO. For clarification, this acceptance may be satisfied after applying to this Scholarship.
• Admission at the Egyptian Bar of Association.
• The applicant shall have at least two (2) years of work experience in the practice areas related to the LL.M.
• Egyptian citizen residing in Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality holders).
• Have not obtained any postgraduate degree of law abroad.
• Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
• The Scholarship will be awarded based on financial need as well as integrity and self-discipline character.
All candidates/applicants are responsible for providing accurate information and documents to the firm for the purpose of evaluating their standings.
4. Application Requirements:
To apply for this Scholarship, the following documents shall be submitted in one (1) single email to email@example.com by no later than September 15, 2021. The subject of this email shall include the applicant First and Family name as well as the graduation year as per the following format:
First and Family Name – Graduation Year. For example, “Rana Ashour – 2012”.
The following documents shall be attached to the email above:
• Updated resume.
• A scanned copy of a valid membership card of the Egyptian Bar of Association Card.
• A motivation letter (500-700 words) providing mainly (i) the reasons for applying to the LL.M as well as the Scholarship; (ii) how the LL.M will support the applicant as a corporate lawyer; and (iii) the applicant’s future plan after completing the LL.M.
• All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
• Two (2) letters of academic and professional recommendation.
• HR letter from current employer including salary or a bank statement covering at least six (6) months prior to the application date in case of unemployment.
Please note that the required resume and motivation letter must be submitted only in English. All other required documents may be submitted either in Arabic or in English.
5. Admission Process:
Interested candidates must apply to the LL.M as per the requirements of the International Training Centre of ILO. For more information, about how to apply for the LL.M, please visit this webpage of the International Training Centre of ILO.
The candidates, who meet the Eligibility Criteria under Item 3 above and are interested in applying to this Scholarship, shall in parallel, send the required documents outlined under Item 4 to Soliman, Hashish & Partners exactly as stated under Item 4 subject to the acceptance of the LL.M application by the International Training Centre of ILO.
6. Scholarship Selection Committee:
The scholarship applications will be reviewed, interviewed and filtered by our management team and then the sponsored applicant will be selected from the filtered shortlisted applicants by a committee at our law firm that will constitute all of our firm’s partners and our Office & HR Manager.
7. Contact Details:
For inquiries regarding the LLM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries regarding the Scholarship, please contact email@example.com