Commercial contracts are essential to everything we do. We support our clients’ day to day and strategic business activities.
We assist our clients in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements including, inter alia, the following:
- commercial agencies and franchise agreement;
- supply and outsourcing agreements;
- sponsorship and marketing agreements;
- joint venture and partnership agreements;
- logistics agreements;
- manufacturing agreements;
- technology transfer and licensing agreements; and
- investment agreements
Outlined below a list of the recent notable transactions that we handled:
- Acting as local legal counsel to one of the leading U.S. governmental universities with respect to a mega project with the Government of Egypt.
- Acting as legal counsel to FOTON Motors with respect to a joint venture project with the Government of Egypt for construction of the first ever plant for manufacturing electric buses in Egypt.
- Advised DXC Technology on a mega project for implementing IT infrastructure in the New Administrative Capital of Egypt.
- Advised Fluor Corporation on a phosphoric ACID production project.
- Advised Honeywell on a joint venture project with the Government of Egypt.
- Advised Hewlett Packard Enterprise on a key project with the Central Bank of Egypt.
- Acting as legal counsel to IBA on implementing the first ever proton beam therapy project in Egypt.
- Acting as legal counsel to Wabtec Inc. with respect to supplying of diesel electric locomotives to the Egyptian National Railways.
- Advising a confidential client on its participation in El Dabaa Nuclear Power Plant in Egypt.
- Advising General Electric on the construction of solar power plants in BenBan, Aswan.
- Advised L3 Technology on supplying C3ISR systems to the Government of Egypt.
- Advising Seequent on implementing the first ever geothermal project in Egypt.
- Advised Concord Corporation on its participation in implementing a monorail line in Egypt.
- Acted as legal counsel to BRF with respect to a major international trade transaction with over USD 200,000,000.
- Advised Porsche on its international trade model in Egypt.
- Advised Africa Crest Education Group on a FIDIC-based contract for construction of two new international schools in Egypt.
- Advised Mott MacDonald with respect to several legal issues related to constructions in Egypt.
- Advising MAPEI on developing a mega construction chemical project in Egypt.
- Advised Armatec on implementing two gas scrubbers in Egypt
- Advising Polimeros Mexicanos on developing its chemical plant in Egypt.