Our lawyers have an outstanding reputation, knowledge and experience with intellectual depth and creativity scope to successfully resolve any type of legal dispute in Egypt.
Our lawyers have appeared before every major state courts and international arbitral institution including, inter alia, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA).
Our services in this area cover, inter alia, handling:
- criminal proceedings arising in connection with a corporate context;
- a wide range of civil, economical and commercial disputes and proceedings;
- domestic and international arbitrations; and
- investigations by the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority and the Competition Protection Authority.
Outlined below a list of the notable disputes that we handled:
- Advised a confidential leading education group on a major FDI dispute with the Government of Egypt, where our firm managed to reach a settlement in favour of the said group.
- Advised ArcelorMittal on a key FDI dispute with the Government of Egypt.
- Advised Adidas on a key major corporate-related case before the Egyptian Economic Courts.
- Advised Barwa International on a tax-related dispute with the Government of Egypt.
- Advised DXC Technology on a unfair competition dispute with one of its competitors.
- Advised Radio Holland on a key major corporate-related dispute in Egypt.
- Advised a confidential leading education group on a real estate dispute with a major real estate development group.
- Acted as legal counsel to General Electric on a major dispute against the General Authority for Import and Export Control, where we were successfully awarded a judgement against the said authority.